Pros of online visual resumes:
1. Applicants can make a good first impression through their individual creativity and style.
2. Applicants can share more information than the traditional paper resume.
3. An applicant's resume is accessible to more potential employers.
4. Most are easy to read/interpret.
Cons of online visual resumes:
1. Applicants can fake their true skill set.
2. Some tools can be expensive.
3. Most can't be downloaded to online portals.
4. They can be difficult to modify later.
5. Most employers will also require a traditional paper resume.
6. Some employers may not look favorably upon the technology.